- Frame dimensions: 54 – 18 – 140
- Handmade in Italy
- World renowned Zeiss sun lenses with full UVA/UVB protection
- Ultra-thin prescription lenses available
- One year warranty
- Each frame comes with our beautiful folding hard case and microfibre cleaning cloth
Prescription / polarised lenses
All of our sunglasses feature world-renowned Zeiss lenses for full UVA/UVB protection. You can also choose to add prescription and/or polarised lenses to your sunglasses.
We can only dispense single vision lenses online, used for daily wear or task specific use such as driving or reading. If you’re after multifocal lenses such as varifocals, kindly follow us to this helpful page.
We offer three different ‘capacities’ of single vision lenses; 1.5 Regular, 1.6 Thin and 1.67 Ultra-thin. Each is more suitable for either simple, medium or more complex prescriptions.
Please use the guidance below to order lenses based on the SPH and CYL shown in your prescription:
- We recommend 1.5 Regular lenses for a SPH and CYL of -2.00 or +2.00 or smaller
- We suggest 1.6 Thin lenses for a SPH and CYL between -2.25 or +2.25 and -3.50 or +3.50
- Choose 1.67 Ultra-thin lenses for SPH and CYL between -3.75 or +3.75 and -4.75 or +4.75
If your prescription is above -4.75 or +4.75, please get in touch with our friendly team who can advise you on the best lens options tailored to your optical needs.
For the aqua enthusiasts out there, a polarised lens coating can also be added to sunglasses, with or without a prescription.
Have further questions? Here's how to speak to a member of the team
Add a personal touch to your frames with our bespoke engraving service. Have your initials, name or a memorable date lovingly inscribed on your spectacles or sunglasses.
Giving as a gift? An endearing etching will give their present that little something special.
Bespoke frame engraving. Choose up to 8 characters to be inscribed on the outer side of the frame’s temple tip. The engraving will be inlayed with either gold or silver to match the frames metal hardware.
Please note, this service will add an additional 5 working days to your delivery time.
Need more information or a little inspiration? Get in touch with our team.